Special Occasion Photography
The Caltech grounds are available for special occasion photo shoots. The campus has a variety of architectural styles and natural surroundings perfect for wedding, engagement, quinceañera, or portrait photography.
- Flying drones is prohibited on the campus.
- Only external shots are allowed; you may not shoot inside any campus buildings.
- Photo shoots may be scheduled Monday through Friday after 5:30 p.m. or at any time on Saturday or Sunday.
- All photo shoot schedules are subject to approval.
- You must submit a completed application form and use fee prior to your photo shoot.
- The use fee is $300 for most photo shoots.
To learn more about permits for wedding and professional photography, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
(626) 395-4652 (Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Caltech Ticket Office
1200 E. California Blvd.
Keith Spalding Building
Pasadena, CA 91125
The Keith Spalding Building is at the corner of California Blvd. and Wilson Ave. Entering the lobby, the Ticket Office is Room 100, the first door to your left, next to the main doors.